UV printing refers to a commercial printing process that uses ultraviolet curing technology.It is a type of High-Quality UV printing in the USA.
The UV printing process involves special inks that dry quickly when exposed to ultraviolet (UV) light.
This type of printing involves stamping directly onto the materials, digitally. The curing of the ink is done through LED technology that emits UV light. The aim is to print more efficiently and with high-quality finishes. It facilitates commercial printing.
The advantages of UV printing
- The ink dries as soon as it comes off the press.
- With the UV printing technology, it is possible to apply it on many types of materials: plastic, wood, metal, ceramic
- Works well with synthetic paper and other moisture-resistant applications
- UV-cure ink is less prone to scratching
- Resists fading
- The impression is sharper and more vibrant
- It’s more eco-friendly.
- No harmful substances evaporate into the surrounding air.
- Below are several reasons why your business cards should be coated with UV varnish.
A UV coating improves your design because it reflects light and makes your colors and patterns appear richer and deeper.
Business card protection and longevity
A UV coating cures the paper with a protective layer, preventing it from peeling, tearing, scratching and bending at the corners.
The UV coating prevents business cards from getting dirty with grease.
Branding and personal image
Applying a UV coating to your cards gives your brand a better image.
Why is it so profitable for business?
The High-Quality UV printing in available the USA is a revolution for many businesses. It creates a world of possibilities.
A printer with LED technology can ease the manufacture of a large number of products.
They can be made for cell phones, promotional items such as banners, industrial keyboards, polycarbonate and polyester covers, standard security signs and labels, among many others.