$75.00 – $725.00
- 2″ x 6″
- 2″ x 8″
- 3″ x 4″
- 3″ x 5″
- 3″ x 8″
- 3,5″ x 8,5″
- 4″ x 4″
- 4″ x 6″
- 4″ x 7″
- 4″ x 9″
- 4″ x 12″
- 4,25″ x 11″
- 5″ x 7″
- 5,5″ x 8,5″
- 6″ x 8″
- 6″ x 9″
- 6″ x 12″
- 8,5″ x 11″
- 8,5″ x 14″
Postcards can be printed 1 or 2-sided and are often mailed. They come in a wide variety of sizes and on a broad range of heavier substrates. Different coating choices and optional rounded corners add to your unique design.
Many people think that postcards are just something that gets sent to friends when they go on vacation. But postcards range from all sorts of different types of occasions. They are great for advertising and marketing strategies. So, why wait? print postcards online. They really come in handy for getting more profit for your business. It is time to invest in Postcard Printing!
The Different Uses of Postcards
- Marketing a Show or Event: This printed product is most popular with venues and talent buyers/promoters.
- Extra Flair for your Small Business: Flyers and postcards are a lot like business cards. If you run a small business, you know that a little extra goes a long way.
- A Purchasable Product: Our postcards can double as pieces of art! You can make mini art prints with this product.
Want to attract more potential customers in your local area, for a low cost?
Well, Custom Postcards can help you do just that. With Postcard Marketing your business can reach out to hundreds of potential customers far and wide. You can use Postcards for your business promotions like a 2 for 1 special, or to let your local area know that you’re the new Business on the block.
How to order postcards from Boxmark?
- Choose Postcard Printing. Then, select the details.
- Place your order online: Use our secure check out option to complete your order online.
- Upload your design: If you don´t have one, add design service to your order.
- Approve your online proof: Expect a proof within 24 hrs for all print orders and a proof within 48 hrs for orders that include design services.
Recommendations before postcard printing
If you want to hire us for printing your postcard, there are some recommendations that you might need to follow in order to have the best quality for your final product.
- Always make sure that your logo is display prominently. That is because your logo is your brand identity. So, it needs to catch’s everybody’s eyes.
- Include photos if necessary. This is because photos can catch attention, but also a good message. So, just keep your postcard with the necessary amount of photos.
- Keep it simple for your customers to want to read it. If the postcard is too charge, it might make your customers too overwhelmed, and they will end up not reading it.
- Always design in the CMYK color mode, because if you do it in RGB, your design might look totally different from what you expected.
FAQ on postcard printing
Can you help us with the design of the postcard?
Yes, we can. We have the option for you to send your postcard with the design already established. However, if you do have it cleared it yet, and you wish for our help, we can help you in that matter. We have a team of professionals that will help you design the postcard according to your vision.
- What color mode should I send my postcard’s design?
In this matter, you need to be careful. Most people tend to make their design in an RGB file, which is what normally the PC works with. However, printers use the CMYK color mode. So, if you design and choose the color in RGB, and you send us to print it, the design might not look exactly as you did it. For that, we recommend you to always start and finish your design in a CMYK color mode.
- What is a bleed?
This might be a confusing term. But it is important to know this in printing. This refers to the printing that goes beyond the edge of where the sheet will be trimmed. Normally, most printing have a bleed by default. However, when designing a postcard, you might not want it. So, you can design it with a bleed, or ask us to do it for you.
- How important is the coating in printing?
It is important for your postcard. Coating refers to the finishing operation in which a printed substrate is covered with a clear film. Of course, you can design whether your postcard have it or no. That will depend on the look you want your postcard to have.
Find similar products online under; postcards, direct mail postcards, postcard marketing, 4×6 postcard printing, postcard invitations, birthday postcards, picture postcards, postcard designs, business postcards, cheap postcards, custom postcards, postcard printing near me.